MiMAX-Pro V-Series (Outdoor Gateway)
Table of Contents
- Teltonika UM62x1
- Intel 6250
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- MiMAX-Pro V-Series (Outdoor Gateway)
- MiMAX Pro RG231 (Indoor Gateway)
- GENI wireless lte topology
By default, the device has fixed IP address of 10.1.1.254; set your machine to any 10.1.1.X address and connect it to the gateway with the Ethernet cable. The user guide for this device is in the attachment.
In order to configure the gateway, point your browser to 10.1.1.254, and login with:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
It will then bring you to the status page.
- Click the WiMAX button in the top left to set up wimax settings.
- Click Edit
- Remove the unneeded entries
- Add the list of frequencies and bandwidths for your site
- Click Apply
- It should immediately find your network, and you will see RSSI and CINR values appear.
- If you go back to the status page, you should see the network operational.
) - added by 9 years ago.
MiMAX Pro-V User Guide
- login.JPG (44.1 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- status1.JPG (91.9 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- wimax1.JPG (72.3 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- wimax2.JPG (77.2 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- wimax3.JPG (33.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- status2.JPG (90.3 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.