|Version 3 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
Install OMF Services
Table of Contents
Configure Apt Repository
wget -qO - http://packages.orbit-lab.org/downloads/orbitapt.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -
sudo wget -qO /etc/apt/sources.list.d/orbit.list http://packages.orbit-lab.org/downloads/orbit-precise.list
sudo apt-get install omf-geni
This will install: …
LDAP Server Installation
While installing LDAP it will ask:
- It will guess the oganizational structure for ldap based on FQDN:
geni.net => dc=geni,dc=net
(if any error is made during the initial installation, LDAP can be reconfigured with: dpkg-reconfigure slapd)
Use these choices (CHECK IF STILL THE SAME)
- Omit OpenLDAP server configuration? No
- DNS domain name: geni.net #The DNS domain name is used to construct the base DN of the LDAP directory.
- Organization name: GENI
- Password: Sg10l3P
- Database backend to use: HDB
- Do you want the database to be removed when slapd is purged? : Yes
- Move old database? Yes
- Allow LDAPv2 protocol? No
Will ask some questions…
- Openfire.png (69.0 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- OpenfireLogin.png (35.4 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- DomainName.png (64.4 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- Done.png (56.1 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- EmbedDatabase.png (70.9 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- AdminCred.png (74.4 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- ProfileSettings.png (75.6 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip