|Version 4 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
Prepare Site Configuration File
Table of Contents
Create /etc/omf-aggmgr-5.4/ file to prepare for configuring the OS services and OMF. The file should, at minimum, look like this:
--- admins: - 'geniadmin' nodes: - :control: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:73" :data: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:72" :cm: "00:20:4a:d5:94:83" - :control: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:89" :data: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:88" :cm: "00:20:4a:d5:94:f1" - :control: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:71" :data: "00:03:1d:0c:d3:70" :cm: "00:20:4a:d5:94:e1"
Site Configuration Parameters
- admins: array of administrator user names [no default value]
- nodes: aray of node MAC addresses. First node will correspond to the hostname node1, second to node2, etc. Each node entry consist of 3 Ethernet MAC addresses: CM, data and control - all 3 should be available on the label that is attached to each yellow box.
- tbName: testbed named (used for scheduler) [default: FQDN of the console]
- tbDescription: Testbed description [default: "GENI WiMAX Testbed at HOME"]
- tbLocation: Location string [default: "GENI Facility"]
- tbPhone: Phone number to call for support [default: "(999) 999-9999"]
- minRes: Shortest reservation in minutes [default: 30]
- maxRes: Longest single reservation in minutes [default: 120]