|Version 4 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),
16. Wimax Measurement Experiment: oml2-iperf with variable link attenuation values
This experiment runs oml2-iperf on two nodes and collects bandwidth measurements along with the controlled attenuator values. The RSSI seen by the wimax node interface is varied by controlling this attenuator value. At different attenuator values we can measure the down link throughput for the iamx interface.
This experiment script is geared towards nodes on sand box 4 which has nodes with wireless interfaces hooked up to an attenuator matrix.
- Sandbox 4 node1-4: runs oml2-iperf as server.
- Sandbox 4 node1-9: runs oml2-iperf as client.
- baseline-iperf.ndz: disk image that's loaded onto the nodes.
- oml2-server: this is server running on sandbox4