|Version 5 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
GENI Portal Access
Table of Contents
- GENI Site Installation
- Login to GENI Portal
- Click on Manage Accounts tab under your username on the right side of the page
- Click on Manage Wireless Account
- Choose a project to enable and click Enable Project. This allows the GENI portal to share your username and SSH public keys with the Orbit Login service
- NOTE - If you are not a Project lead/PI, your lead/PI will need to Enable Project.
- Once account is synced with all GENI wireless sites. You will receive an email from <account-manager at orbit-lab.org>
<Name> Your GENI WiMAX account on ORBIT testebed has been created with username: <username> and with your GENI portal password. You can use it to reserve a ORBIT domain (testbed) of your choice for experimentation by using the SCHEDULER tab on the ORBIT GENI wiki at http://geni.orbit-lab.org. In the process of account creation, your ssh keys were also transferred to ORBIT infrastructure allowing you to ssh into all domains once your reservations are approved. Please note that your GENI account will only work with geni.orbit-lab.org site (and not with other ORBIT wiki pages that require login). Also, please * DO NOT * edit your profile/password/keys on the control panel that is available on the ORBIT GENI site. This will result in multiple sets of credentials and potential loss of access to either ORBIT GENI wiki or GENI Portal. Please USE the GENI portal http://portal.geni.net to edit any user preferences. You can find a collection of documentation as well as tutorials by visiting http://geni.orbit-lab.org. Also, as part of the registration process your were subscribed to the ORBIT user mailing list; it is a place to hear announcements, ask questions, and read about other users' experiences. If you have any trouble with your account or if you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. Sincerely, The ORBIT Team
- Click on Partners tab and choose either Orbit or Witest as the wireless testbeds
- Click on Login
- You will be redirected to a web page to allow you to share credentials with the GENI portal
- Click on "Send my Information"
- You will now be logged into the GENI Orbit wiki
- Read the Getting Started document in the pull down menu
- Click on Scheduler to access your control panel and reserve resources for running the experiment
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.